|version 0.76 | Oct-15-2011|
- Fixed a few loading / saving issues.
- Texture (top left) is sized correctly when editing textures.
- Fixed x coordinate when adding points for bottom left view.
|version 0.75 | May-14-2010|
- Loading model without required texture doesn't crash anymore - just blank texture used.
- Selection box fixed when using shift key to move model in the bottom right view.
- Changed file locations (model / texture) to include entire folder path.
- Remove duplicates option now also checks triangles.
- Improved vertical screen alignment (equal amount for each view).
- Fixed top right view to show x-z coordinate map instead of x-y.
- Changed flat texture option to be white / translucent instead of white / grey.
- Scale points dialog box automatically selects value for easier input.
- Installer added along with various compatibility improvements.
|version 0.72 | May-03-2005|
- Option to choose wireframe on top left view fixed.
- Screen and object positions are reset when file is opened.
- Made selection box look better.
- Coordinates now show correct values (i.e. - vs + graphing for bottom left view).
- Moving individual texture map points works again.
- Coordinates modified to [0.0..1.0] when editing texture map.
- Misc updates from latest engine code.
- Will now work in non 4x3 resolutions (i.e. resizing window, 1280x1024, etc).
- Better mouse to point selecting.
- Changing window size will not change proportions of model anymore.
- Scale now only effects selected points.
- Problem with control sticking fixed.
- Icon corrected when tab-switching.
- Selection highlights properly monitored after deletions.
- Texture names now reinitialize properly when opening file.
|version 0.70 | Jun-28-2003|
- Edit point now defaults to x point.
- Remapping of textures now properly calculated.
- Fixed problem with selection after CTRL-E for editing.
- Added scaling of points.
- Added undo for "Texture Remaps", "Adding Triangles" and "Reversing Triangles".
- When removing duplicates, the polygons are now attached to remaining point.
|version 0.68 | Mar-01-2003|
- Added undo for "Remove Duplicates", "Edit Points", "Extrude Points" and modifying points.
- Flicker when in menu fixed.
- The last three fixes are the same size as is this line here.
- Rewrote a few things in respect to MFC.
- Fixed edit points command so it now again works with CTRL-E.
- Changed code so will work in win9x no matter where compiled.
|For additional revisions, check Revisions.html in the installation folder.|