- 2D circle vs line collisions.
- Projected triangles onto flat plane.
- Basic calculations and uses of normals.
- Introducing polygonal boundaries.
- Modeling collisions and reacting to them.
- Getting more frames per second.
In development - not likely to be released anytime soon...
The first shot is from a hockey game that is being worked on between projects. The aim is to provide a focus towards teamwork and reaction AI. The two greyscale images are from a game which is based in a city with an aim towards the graphics side of things and with a major focus towards emotional AI. The last screen is from a racing game which will hopefully turn into a full game at some point.
Custom engine that powers the games available on LP23.com. Features include OpenGL rendering, documentation [Doxygen] and engine related logging, objects [model file format], physics, sound, input, etc.