- 2D circle vs line collisions.
- Projected triangles onto flat plane.
- Basic calculations and uses of normals.
- Introducing polygonal boundaries.
- Modeling collisions and reacting to them.
- Getting more frames per second.
In development - not likely to be released anytime soon...
The first shot is from a hockey game with the aim being to provide a teamwork focused and reaction based AI. The two greyscale images are from a city based game with attention towards graphics and group / emotion AI. The last screen is from an electric restricted racing game. All are being worked on between projects.
Custom engine that powers the games available on LP23.com. Features include OpenGL rendering, documentation [Doxygen] and engine related logging, objects [model file format], physics, sound, input, etc.